MySQL/MariaDB backups with php

I've probably written about this before, but it's still something that I don't follow through often enough, or take care of things properly. Here's a simple script that you can either run manually, or set up a cron job to dump your full database if you are using php. You'll have to configure it, but... Continue Reading →

Leaftlet, MapBox, MapLibre, Google Maps & the Antimeridian

As per usual, before I write a blog like this, I never know that what I'm about to do would actually become a part of blog. So, as usual with this blog, here's another struggle I've had and created a solution that I didn't know I needed... until I did need it. So, let me... Continue Reading →

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: