On rare occasions does good software come along that is free. The trouble is, on even rarer occasions is that it suddenly disappears because a domain name was hijacked or hacked and the owner doesn’t do anything else about it.
I discovered this happened with a program called “Digicart PC”.
You can learn more here at the archive.org site:
I’m posting this to see if the developer can re-release it, or the source code. I have no idea who it is.
I have managed to find a copy of this rare radio software and make it available:
It’s actually released as freeware.
After a little digging around I discovered the actual registration code is 123456. After that you can, enter your name. (As found here)
These are the features of it:
Play audio and video files using Windows
or ASIO drivers. For XP, Vista and Windows7.
- 8 pages of 42 buttons, 336 in total.
- For each button
- Assign a media file – any format.
- Set Volume, Pan, Varispeed.
- Fade In, Fade Out, Loop.
- Start on mouse, midi, GPI, keyboard.
- Start on timecode – midi or SMPTE.
- Stop other samples on play.
- Stop and re-cue or Pause.
- Buzzers and Bells.
- Playlists, songlists and Surround.
- Set button caption and colour.
- Assign to any available output.
- Switcher control by P-Bus.
- Plus CD Ripper and CD Burner.
- Very quick, very simple.
- Completely free of charge,
but if you find it useful – send a tenner!
- Absolutely no guarantee whatsoever.
It’s a great little program that let’s you use it as “Hotkeys”. Yep, just drag audio on to the program, and left click to play, or right click to stop.