No provider for [object Object]! appmodule find unknown module

This error had me stumped for the longest time, where my angular ionic5 app would compile, however, it just failed to run. After trying organising my provider list to make it easier to compare what was or wasn't loaded from other pages, I must have changed the order, which is what had made all the... Continue Reading →

Using SourceTree with AWS CodeCommit

Managed to import my project from AWS to SourceTree. Here's the screenshots workflow. Hopefully this helps you too. How to import AWS codecommit GIT projects with SourceTree. Create a key C:\> ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096

VMWare Fusion vs VirtualBox CPU consumption

I've used both Fusion and VirtualBox extensively in the past, and after swapping over to VMWare Fusion Free Personal edition, I've discovered something quite interesting. My Current settings: VirtualBox: VirtualBox Graphical User InterfaceVersion 6.1.18 r142142 (Qt5.6.3) VMWare Fusion: Player Version 12.1.2 (17964953) Using VirtualBox on my MacMini 2018 (3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7) with... Continue Reading →

How to export audio between Cue Markers in an Audition 3 multitrack session

This has taken me a little while to figure out, but it's something that I'm surprised Adobe didn't do with Audition 3. The problem arises when you make a multi-track session in Audition 3, and you have put all of your markers on the session, where your exports should be. The question remains for some... Continue Reading →

Reading and Writing Settings.ini files in Vb.NET

Probably the easiest way to read and write settings.ini files in VB.NET is with a little bit of code from NuGET from MarioZ called This is a section that I wrote using the examples to check and see if values exist, before writing a default settings file. Imports MadMilkman.Ini Public Class Form1 Private Sub... Continue Reading →

Converting DOS Date/Time in C# stored as HEX

public void Main { DateTime now = DateTime.Now; int yearnowfix = (now.Year + 20); string[] theArray = { yearnowfix.ToString().Substring(2), now.Month.ToString(), now.Day.ToString(), now.Hour.ToString(), now.Minute.ToString(), now.Second.ToString() }; Console.WriteLine(PlayDateConversion_ToHex(theArray)); } public string PlayDateConversion_ToHex(String[] HumanDate) { String DateHEX = ""; // Convert the array to Binary, to then convert to Hex. Console.WriteLine("This is the Binary:"); Console.WriteLine(ToBinary(Convert.ToInt32(HumanDate[0]), 7)); // Year... Continue Reading →

Create a free website or blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: